Friday, February 27, 2009

A day in the park

Andrew and I went to the park this morning with my mom's group. It was beautiful and Andrew had a great time. It wasn't until around 11:00 that it started to get pretty hot!! That didn't seem to slow down Andrew in anyway!! I, on the other hand, was dying! I am going to need to join a gym or something to keep up with him;) We had a picnic lunch under the oak trees and then played some more. I pretty much had to drag him out of there. I learned another important thing today...Andrew loves parks...not that I didn't think he would or anything, but he really loved it. We will have to go back on a cooler day;)

Andrew playing on the equipment.
Big boy climbing through a tunnel.

"Hey, come back here, I want to squeeze you!"


"Rocks are the best!!"




2 comments:

  1. Chloe is sorry that she snubbed Andrew today. She had a few rough patches last night with her molars coming in so I think she was still a bit sleepy at the park.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to miss out today! Stupid washing machine was giving us problems. Never buying GE products ever again! HA!

    ReplyDelete